- CampSummitAsked on February 12, 2014 at 04:12 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Sorry about that.
What message do you get when you enter your CC information and accept the charge?
Your bank would be a good place to start - most have security features in place to prevent certain characteristic charges on your account.
In the meantime, would you consider using Paypal?
Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:38 PM
Please try upgrading using your CC by following this link:
Please let us know if this helps.
- CampSummitAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 05:28 PM
Our department uses JotForm for our applications... so we already have an account that we pay for monthly with a CC. I need to start a new account for email address reasons, is there any way to link the new account I create to the existing payment plan we have for our other JotForm account?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Yes there is.
You can add sub-accounts to the main paid account.
Please let us know if you hit a bump.
- CampSummitAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 05:44 PM
That link you sent earlier to upgrade worked perfectly.
I'm all good.
Thanks for your help.