- lizcnnAsked on February 12, 2014 at 06:27 PM
I just created a form and integrated it with Google spreadsheets. While the 1st test entry (that I did before integrating) appears in the spreadsheet, it is not adding new entries as they are submitted.
I have tried:
- refreshing the spreadsheet
- closing out the spreadsheet and going back in
- removing the integration and re-integrating with Google spreadsheets
The error seems to persist. Any ideas?
- lizcnnAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 06:30 PM
And, it just popped in... guess there is a significant delay between submitting an item and it showing up in the spreadsheet!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 06:46 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience, this is a current bug that our developers are already working on to fix it. Thank you for reporting this, hope it gets fixed soon. If you have another question please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.