- jefftrankAsked on February 12, 2014 at 07:34 PM
I want to create sub selections under primary selections of items for purchase.
- CarinaAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 07:44 PM
If the final result you wish to achieve is to group your products by subcategories please consult here the guide on how to create Paypal subcategories.
Let us know please if you need further assistance.
- jefftrankAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 07:50 PM
As I recall, the client uses a different Merchant service. I'll have to check.
Otherwise, can we keep them all a separate items, but space the items as in screenshot?
- CarinaAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 08:21 PM
I kindly ask you to create only one thread per question, so that we can better assist you.
- jefftrankAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 09:22 PM
Ok, this would be the thread now? :)
So, is there an answer to making this form look like the one attached without changing his items at his merchant services. Like, maybe some spaces "ahead" of his "sub cataories"?
I have them straight down the line currently
But would like more like attached image.
Thanks Carina. I'll be watching for a reply.
- jefftrankAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 09:24 PM
should I attach again?
- jefftrankAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Still with me on this?
I know your busy, so thanks in advance for your reply.
- CesarAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Unfortunately we did not recevied the image. Kindly log in to your JotForm account and access the following thread:https://www.jotform.com/answers/332450-How-to-create-sub-selections#6 and post the screenshot image using these directions: How to upload and add screenshots to support forum?
So that we may assist you better. Thank you.