- JessicaAsked on February 13, 2014 at 05:51 PM
Are your forms available offline, i.e. w/o an internet connection.
Describe device responsiveness...are forms usable on mobile tablets both iOS and Android?
Are your forms and storage practices HIPPA compliant?
Can data from forms be integrated into proprietary systems?
Is there an annual price discount?
Is liscensing fee one time or annual?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 06:55 PM
Update (April 19, 2018) HIPAA is available for our Gold & Silver plan.
1.Our forms code can be fully downloaded. However, to submit the form, people need to have an internet connection
You can even get a PDF version of the form
2. Yes, our forms can be viewed on mobile devices, we can help you to accomplish that
3. please read this thread I just made for you and other users that ask this question often times Is JotForm HIPAA Compliant?
4 Data can be integrated with 3rd party services, please check the integrations menu
It can also be integrated through Webhooks to your proprietary system
5. Yes our yearly or bi-yearly prices got a good discount. Please go to Pricing page for you to compare
6. You can buy a subscription either on a monthly , yearly or bi-yearly basis. We have also a Licensing version to be self hosted in your own servers, but it doesn't come up with all capabilities as in our Hosted Version
I hope to have answered all of your questions. If you have more, we would appreciate if you open a single thread per each one and our support staff will gladly assist you
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 10:11 AM
Great news! JotForm now offers HIPAA compliance. This means users in the healthcare industry can use JotForm to collect sensitive patient information through consent and onboarding forms, medical history updates, online bill payments, and prescription refill requests.
HIPAA-compliant forms require a Gold pricing plan, which is only $99 a month or a Silver pricing plan, which is $39 a month. A business associate agreement (BAA) is also available upon request.
For more information about our HIPAA-compliant forms, visit www.jotform.com/hipaa.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 08:31 AM
Update: HIPAA is available for the Silver plan as well.