- erickfsegmailcomAsked on February 13, 2014 at 10:08 PM
- ridoyAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM
It is not possible to change usernames in Jotform by user itself.
The only way is by asking jotform support to change it for you.
- CesarAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Do let us know 3 possible usernames you would like to change the current username to. Just in case they are already taken.
- erickfsegmailcomAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 11:30 PMNew response receivedleadvisie
(it’s Dutch, so probably still open)
Btw, is there still a special offer for upgrading?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Unfortunately, the username "leadvisie" is already taken.
Do get back to us with another choice of yours. You may also try to check if the username is still available. Just try to sign up for a new account and it will tell you if the username is available.
Unfortunately, the year end sale is already closed and we do not have any special offer going on currently. If you subscribe for our yearly or bi-yearly subscription mode, you can enjoy discounted rates.
- erickfsegmailcomAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 01:00 AMNew response receivedThanks for your prompt response!
Yes, I know. I already registered with “leadvisie” as well.
Can you transfer my forms in erickfsegmailcom to leadvisie?
That makes it easier for me to upgrade in leadvisie instead of sharing one with the other and then having to upgrade in erickfsegmailcom
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 01:05 AM
As per your request, I have transferred all the forms from your account to "leadvisie" account.
- erickfsegmailcomAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 01:50 AMThanks!!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 01:59 AM
You are welcome.
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.