- miraclebabiesAsked on February 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM
After following the above 1-6 instructions, the page that is displayed isn't my form of the copied URL. The form that is displayed has fields that ask for Username, Password, Sign in box, Remember me with 3 options, forgot password and send Rest Instructions.
I am signed into JotFrom and just refreshed my page before copying the URL. I don't know what else to do?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- ridoyAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Are you able to provide the form id or url of the form being cloned?
I will do a screencast if it's something isolated.
Maybe there is some reason why your clone isn't working such as:
1. The form that you want to clone is not belong to JotForm. It belong to other website
2. Wrong URL. Example: http://form.jotform.com/form/12154400866 instead of http://www.jotform.com/form/12154400866
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 01:18 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Have you deleted this cloned form already? Please be noted that our form builder can clone only HTML based forms. Were you using an external web page URL or any JotForm form URL? If the form cloned by you has the username / password field that means the source URL will also have these fields.
Do get back to us the form URL which you tried to clone and we will take a look.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 01:20 AM
Upon checking your account I found that it's suspended by our anti-phishing system. As your form "#32330688007855 & #32740560491856" does not have any form fields which makes it suspected of being used for phishing.
I have activated your account but you please ensure that you delete these suspected forms or add some form fields.