- jrichesonAsked on February 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 11:59 AM
What you need is to allow your user to start completing your form but if they cannot complete the whole form at once they can get back to complete the form at a later date, is tha correct?
If so, let me tell you that yes, it is possible. All you need to do is to enable our Autofill feature. Please follow these steps to enable it:
1. While editing Your Form Find and Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Find and Click "Preferences"
3. On Preferences Tab, find and click "Advance Settings"
4. On Advance Settings tab, find and click "Edit Auto Fill Settings"
5. Set to "Enable" and choose "Time" interval to save changes.
You can find these instructions at this guide: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- jrichesonAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 05:20 PMHi,
I made the changes that were suggested below and this works great for one form entry. What about if I need to have multiple form entries in process (in various states of completeness) at the same time? Is there any way that I can save multiples forms as partially complete and then access the appropriate form at a later time/date?
Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 06:47 PM
We have an alternative Save and Continue Later method:
It is based on two forms, page breaks, and unique sessions links. With this method you or your users will be able to use session links to access partially saved entries.
Note, these Session and Autofill methods are not compatibe between each other, so that you can use only one of them on the form.
Additionaly, submitted entries can be edited with edit links:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.