- earnmygiftsAsked on July 08, 2011 at 10:57 AM
I have a 2 gig dropbox account. With my jotform dropbox file upload form - what s the largest file that someone can upload at one time to my dropbox?Page URL:
- allanftdAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 11:52 AM
The answer to your question depends on a couple of factors that will dictate the maximum file size a user can upload in your form:
- Maximum file size setting in your toolbar. You can enter any reasonable amount in this particular form property.
- Your JotForm plan. If you have a Free plan, you are given 100MB of free file space. Therefore, your users can upload up to a maximum of 100MB
- Your DropBox account. You mentioned that you have a 2GB DropBox account. Therefore, users can upload up to a maximum of 2GB if the first two factors are satisfied.
To some extent, you also have to take into consideration the internet connection of your users as well as the device they use to access your form.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- earnmygiftsAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 12:05 PM
I have a premium account and I set the max file size to 1024000 - is that ok?
Does this mean than someone could upload a 1 gig file to me?
thanks - Clay
- allanftdAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Thanks for your prompt response. You're right, as long as you have a Premium account and the Max File Size is set to 1GB, your guests can upload files up to 1GB in size. For Premium accounts, you're given a total of 10GB space for file uploads. Therefore, you can receive up to 10 1GB files monthly.