- pstepkaAsked on February 14, 2014 at 04:26 PM
Hello, I am usin Ontraport. I would like integrate JotForm with it to track payment and also for affilate system.
Can you advice how to integrate?
Thank you for ansver
Pavel StepkaPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 04:40 PM
Integration with Ontraport payment is not available in JotForm.
But as I checked the website http://ontraport.com/features/#payments for its features, I found that the feature can also be achieved on the current existing payment integrations of JotForm.
You can review about the article here Payments-Integration-Basics
You can also check the available Payment processing Apps here http://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
I will also submit a feature request ticket for the feature to have Ontraport integration to JotForm.
The request will be subjected for review and approval. We will also notify you on this thread for any updates avaialable regarding the integration.
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- pstepkaAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 04:50 PM
thank you for quick response. I have just one more question to this topic. Is it posibble to use tracking pixel which Ontarport offer and pass data from JotForm to the tracking pixel?
Here is detail of how it works: https://officeautopilot.zendesk.com/entries/21351066-Affiliate-Tracking-Pixel-How-do-I-set-this-up-
Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 05:19 PM
If I got it correctly, this 2 guides will help achieved the tracking procedures you wanted to do on the form.
2. -How-to-Pass-Values-to-the-Text-Area-of-a-Form-via-URL-encoding . This is not limited to TextArea type of input only. You can pass value using URL parameter from JotForm to your own website page.
3. -Send-POST-Data-From-JotForm-Using-PHP-in-Custom-Thank-You-Page sample form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/31845261280956 (fill in the name and submit the form)
Hope this help. Inform us if further assistance is needed.
I also suggest you create a new thread for the new questions so that we can focus on the specific topic and dedicate support for it. Use this link for new questions
- pstepkaAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 05:35 PM
Thank you very much Jonathtan - morning I will study it, hope it will not be to much for me - I have only basic proramer skills.
- itmootiAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 09:56 AM
Hey guys, I already have an integration with Jotform and Ontraport > https://app.itmooti.com/home/
- BryanPauloAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I'm sure a lot of users will benefit from as we are still looking into the possibility of adding this feature to JotForm.