- marcosAsked on February 15, 2014 at 11:07 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 15, 2014 at 03:22 PM
The forms on your guest account were suspended due to an imported blogger form that looks similar a login form. Take note that we do not allow login forms here. Creating such form will result to immediate suspension.
Before we can re-activate your forms, may we request you to register an account first and reply here with your username so we can transfer all the forms to your registered account except the login form that violates our rules.
We'll await your reply.
- MarcosPiAnswered on February 15, 2014 at 04:04 PM
tomo nota como?'
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 15, 2014 at 10:10 PM
I have temporarily enabled your account so that you can delete your form [Imported Form] Blogger http://www.jotformz.com/form/40437660045652
Make sure you delete this form as soon as possible so that your account will not be suspended again.
1. Login to Jotform http://www.jotform.com/login
2. Go to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
3. Select the form, and Delete using the delete button
Inform us if you still have issue.
- MarcosPiAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Eu Tinha deletado Todos,e criei outro e a minha conta ta suspença =/
- CesarAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I see the form in question by my colleauge has been removed. Kindly try accessing your account: MarcosPi, at this time. Thank you.