- luvmiekeAsked on February 16, 2014 at 04:28 AM
My revisions did not show up to the preview and to the embed form. What to do? I am currently using the free plan.
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Form Revisions: Never Lose Your Work Again!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 05:28 AM
Can you please provide us the link to your form so we can have a look?
Looking forward to your response.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I wonder if it is a browser problem. I logged into your account and clicked on revision history for all of your 4 forms. They all worked fine.
Do you still have this problem? If you do can you post on this thread:
Can you tell what type/version of browser you are using? Thanks.
- luvmiekeAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Hi. Yes, I still have the problems. The updates are always delayed. It's showing correctly after 1 day apart. I also think it might be my browser..I am using Chrome. I tried opening it on Firefox, it froze.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 03:18 AM
I am also not able to recreate the delay issue of the revisions showing on my forms.
I have cloned this form of yours http://www.jotform.me/form/40283534980457 on my account.
I did a revision and preview. This is the revised version http://form.jotform.me/form/40491340881453?
Perhaps your browser just needs to be reset.
You can also try clearing your browser's cache to remove unecessary cache scripts that could be causing probelm. Please try this procedures and test again.
Inform us if issue persist.
- luvmiekeAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 05:54 AM
Yeah, but that is not my current form anymore. Revisions does not show. Anyway, I will try cleaning my cache..
- CesarAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 09:08 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, thank you for the input. Do let us know if the issue persists, so that we may assist you further. Thank you.