- mh123mhAsked on February 16, 2014 at 09:47 AM
- thoinayAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 09:55 AM
the same on me :(
- mh123mhAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM
they have got a big issue in their dns
- pinoytechAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please try to change your form url from http://form to http://www and https://www instead of https://secure if this fix the issue or not?
If the said issue still persists, please let us know.
- pets-in-pencilAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 12:27 PM
My forms don't work even if I change http://form to http://www! Please help! http://www.quadtourscyprus.com/ask-us-a-question/ (www.quadtourscyprus.com).
- CesarAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Kindly review your previous thread in regards to this matter. Thank you.
Link to thread: