- scottburnhamAsked on July 09, 2011 at 07:28 AM
I've read and tried a lot of the tips here on the forum (using iframe and not embed script, etc), but I still have a LOT of excessive padding on the top of my form that looks very clunky on the page. Here is the full page and form:
Can you please tell me how to remove the top padding on the form? Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 01:49 AM
To remove the top padding, please inject this custom css in your form:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Hope this solution helps. Please let us know if you have other queries or concerns. Thank you and have a nice weekend!
- scottburnhamAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 09:02 AM
Thank you so much for your assistance. Your tip worked well. Thanks again.