- CreationsMoodyAsked on February 17, 2014 at 11:43 AM
I would like to shorten my form by making the form a dual column layout if that is at all possible? I would like to have the labels above the input areas to save space as well. Thanks.
- CarinaAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Yes it is possible to have more than one column.
Depending on the amount of columns and the size of the fields, perhaps you need to adjust the form width:
Then select the fields and click "shrink":
Usually they will automatically align in the same line, but if it doesn't happen, just drag and drop them. If having troubles with this perhaps you need to increase the width.
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Can you please take a look at this clone form in addition to my colleague's response if this is what you want to achieve?
If yes, please follow this simple steps:
1. Change Label Alignment of your fields to Top.
2. Shrink the fields.
3. Inject this custom css into your form.
width: 190px !important;
padding-top: 0px !important;
padding-bottom: 5px !important;
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.