- dzejlanaAsked on July 09, 2011 at 11:45 AM
This email address is already linked to a PayPal account. Please log in to your account with your primary email address to confirm that you received the money.
please if anyone can help , I got the message i n inbox hotmail, and I went on link , and it asked me for my username and password and I wrote an the in said that up.
- allanftdAnswered on July 09, 2011 at 01:29 PM
Thanks for sharing your concern. May we ask from which email address this message came from? Be careful when clicking unverified and suspicious-looking messages and links, and do not provide your username and password right away. Kindly provide also the URL where the link is forwarding you when clicked.
We'll await your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- dzejlanaAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 07:21 AM
Yes I received a message from Fiverr in my hotmail , it is secure 100 % , and I went to collect my payment and on paypal it said this after I clicked on link to take payment : This email address is already linked to a PayPal account. Please log in to your account with your primary email address to confirm that you received the money. So I can t get the payment now , what should I do.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 08:49 AM
We'd like to know the e-mail address where it came from.
Also, can you tell us the ID or the link to the form in issue? We would like to see the form if there was any payment submission sent through.
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 09:50 AM
Your problem has been moved and will be answered here http://www.jotform.com/answers/561906.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 03:38 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
- farshad cAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 02:58 AM
i can't to recive money in paypal
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 04:10 AM
There was no email left from your comment, farshad. I would also suggest to create your own thread in order for us to provide you better assistance.