- therapyworksAsked on February 17, 2014 at 11:49 PM
I hve had some payments go through the whole cycle and others that are sitting as incomplete??? It is under the "meet, greet and Make it happen" option on the page listed below...
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 02:41 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
That happens when the registrant does not may a payment on paypal. It could be due to a number of reasons:
1. Their internet connection broke before they could complete the paypal payment
2. They changed their minds after being redirected to paypal
3. The did not know what to do after they were sent to paypal - some might not have a paypal account -
To resolve those incomplete payments - check whether you have recieved payments from them (they might have paid through other means) you may need to email them individually if their payment did not come through... and ask them to submit a payment.
For those without paypal accounts, you might want to make other options readily available - (VISA, Mastercard etc) by using the Paypal Pro option:
Please let us know if this helps.