- abbdhananiAsked on February 18, 2014 at 12:08 PM
When I use the email confirmation option, i change the properties to Yes and it keeps changing itself back to Undefined.
- KadeJMAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I see that you are referring to the option for your email field. From what I am understanding about your issue it seems to me that there may be a minor problem that is reverting the change. So to fix that I would like to recommend that you clear your form cache which will refresh everything. Then try to change it to Yes again followed by closing out the window via the " close " button at the bottom of the properties and save your form.
- abbdhananiAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 05:40 AM
i followed your instructions, I cleard the cache, got the confirmation message. then changed the confirmation to Yes, pressed the closed button, saved the form and unfortunately, the error is still happening.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 05:57 AM
It's odd that we could not recreate this problem on our end, but, please kindly try doing the following:
1. Log out your JotForm account
2. Clear your browser's cache
3. Restart your browser
4. Log back in
Let us know if the problem still persists after performing these steps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 06:08 AM
On your form, no. But on a clone, yes.
Here it is:
Kindly try following the steps I have laid out above.
- abbdhananiAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 06:21 AM
ok, so i logged out, cleared my browser cache, logged in cleared the form cache again, changed confirm email to yes, clicked close, clicked save and checked the live form and still the same issue
- CesarAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 09:18 AM
Please try cloning the following form to your account:
It already contains the confirmation field. And continue editing as you needed. Do let us know if the failure to save changes continues on the cloned form. Thank you.