- gabizon437Asked on July 11, 2011 at 04:10 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 04:48 AM
Can you please tell us more details about your inquiry?
I'm not sure if you're trying to set-up an email alert notification/auto responder or if you would like to send an email alert notification depending on the conditions in set.
We'll wait for your response.
- gabizon437Answered on July 11, 2011 at 05:20 AM
i want to let the "end user" to fill specific e-mail (friends e-mail) and send it (the form) to the e-mail he fill too
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 05:51 AM
Thank you for your reply.
What you can do here is create an auto responder email alert. To create an email alert:
1.Click the Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email alerts. An option will appear, click the Add new Email button.
3. After clicking the button, an alert will appear. Select Autoresponder Email and click the next button
4. On the next page of the email wizard, simply select the field name from your form on the recipient e-mail (On the lower right part). This will make the email alert dependent on the user's input.
5. Complete the wizard by pressing the next button and clicking the finish button.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- gabizon437Answered on July 11, 2011 at 09:45 AM
I DID IT :)