- adriandinsdaleAsked on February 19, 2014 at 01:58 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 02:03 PM
Are you referring on how to create Autoresponder in your form? If so, please take a look at this article for more detailed information.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 02:20 PMSorry. I pressed enter in error.
I have set up my auto-responder and specified a sender email but when I sent a test email the sender is still showing as JotForm.
Can you please advise?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:03:38 -0500
Subject: Re: thank you emails
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 03:14 PM
You have to make an actual submissions with your form to find it out. It should display the correct Sender Name.
This is what I get when I tested your form here, so it works just fine.
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 03:50 PMOK. Thank you. How were you able to submit without going through the payment process?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 03:55 PM
I used the cloned version of your form and removed the payment field. You can also do that on your account.