- AssistantAcademyAsked on February 20, 2014 at 07:15 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 07:29 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes you can send PDF to the person's email who made the submission, You need to make an autoresponse settings and add the pdf in your autoresponder mail alert.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click on Add New Email
3. Click on Autoresponder Email and click on Next
4. Click on PDF Link
Here's a detailed guide on how to create an Autoresponder: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
- AssistantAcademyAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 08:06 AM
and how i can insert the pdf-link with a pdf from the desktop
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 08:15 AM
I take it you are trying to send a PDF file to people who have submitted your form. Unfortunately, that is not possible as of the moment, as we do not allow any type of file to be attached to form email alerts.
You can instead just upload the PDF file to a file hosting service such as Dropbox and host the file from there (folder should be public). Then insert the link to the file on your form autoresponder.