- KejarokoAsked on July 11, 2011 at 02:35 PM
Jot form is just excellent! I am sure it will suffice my needs. I am trying to create a form that can help my user submit their requests and questions directly to my email. I have already designed the form but dont know how to make it deliverable to my email. Kindly help me. thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 05:27 AM
First off, I'd like to thank you for the kind words. Welcome to Jotform and hope you enjoy creating forms using our service.
Moving on to your question:
When you create a form, a notification email is configured automatically, with the email address associated to your account as the default recipient address.
To further customize the notification email for your form:
1. While in edit mode, go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts > Notification
3. Play around with the Compose Email wizard to get the hang of it
4. To change the recipient address, click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
5. Edit the Recipient Email field to your preference
6. Click Finish then save your form
Hope you find this post informational. Please let us know if you have other questions in mind. Thank you and have a great day!