- vibfaAsked on February 20, 2014 at 11:22 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 01:20 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly,
Do you want to download your form's submission records? There are multiple options to download your submissions in a variaty of formats:
1. Export to excel: You can export your submission records in excel. Here is a guide to help you achieve this : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel You can also export to PDF and CSV as well.
2. Create report: You can create different types of reports and the following guide should help you: Reports
3. Google spreadsheet integration: You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Once your from is submitted, a copy of the submission record will also be saved in your integrated google spreadsheet. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask someting else.