- wvdheuvelAsked on February 21, 2014 at 06:48 AM
Condition no 1-4 workes oke, no 5 and 6 not, structurally the same as 4!
Conditions no 16-21 workes not properly, I think the same as 5 and 6.
Will you give a look on my form and help me out.
When you make a wrong choice and change an earlyer choice with other conditions the old fields keep there old choices, instead to clear all. No way to start from scratch in de old fields.
Even an possibility to print out all the conditions on a row is not avalable, only screenprints but they are not complete, i.e. and 3 more rows!
Rudi KarsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 08:15 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
There are a lot of rules, so it might be hard for us to figure out what the form is supposed to do, however, here are a few pointers that will help resolve your issues:
1. You cannot have the same action across different conditional rules, the action must be controlled by only one rule -B
2. You cannot show one field in one rule and hide it in the other - by default, when you put a "Show" rule, the field is hidden automatically until the rule you have put becomes true,
When you "Hide" a field, it is automatically shown by default until the rule you have put becomes true, then its hidden
I hope this helps, please fix those anomalies, then test your form and let us know.
Alternatively, We could help develop the rules for you, why not respond with how you want your form to respond, and we can generate a demo for you.
- wvdheuvelAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 09:41 AM
Thanks for the feedback, after a view days I will be back form a short holliday and go further develop
ping the form with new knowledge!
I let you know!