- hdrgmincAsked on February 21, 2014 at 03:07 PM
I don't need my form submissions to be SSL, but somehow my form is set up this way. How do I change it to non secure submissions?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 03:46 PM
When embedding your form, did you check the Secure form check box? You can embed your form again, and make sure not to check it.
I have reset your SSL counter, keep in mind that if the unsecure form is embeded in a secure webpage, then, the form will be automatically swtiched to secure mode and that would affect your SSL submissions.
- hdrgmincAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 03:50 PM
I can try to re-embed it, but I know that I very intentionally chose not to select secure forms originally.
The form is not embedded on a secure webpage.
- resourcessonosite1Answered on March 01, 2014 at 07:42 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 08:05 AM
For some reasons your response came out empty. Can you please open a new thread with regards on your query for further assistance?