- DancingGODSAsked on February 24, 2014 at 09:24 AM
Hi there, I thought I had changed my account type back to a free account. Our event is over and we are not using it again until next September. But our account was charged again. I am requesting a refund and help with setting this account as a free account.
Will someone please get back to me on these two issues?
- EliezerNAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:41 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Your account is still in Premium status and your subscription is still active. Since you paid your subscription through Paypal, you need to perform the cancelation from your Paypal account. Please follow these steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number (S-03864097UH251884F)
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Then, make sure to inform us about the cancelation so that we can request the refund and set your account back to free.
We appreciate your understanding.
- DancingGODSAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Thank you for the quick response. I have cancelled the subcription. That was not evident to me. Please refund the last amount and set my account back to free. We'll be using Jotform again next year. Your forms worked flawlessly for us. Our registrar was VERY HAPPY!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Thank you for the information.
I have forwarded the refund request to our back end team.