- philipgardnerAsked on February 24, 2014 at 09:59 AM
I can not access my forms. So, I changed from Chrome to Internet Explorer.
In IE, I could access my forms but I can not make changes. It freezes when I attempt to change colors, appearances etc.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 10:07 AM
As you can imagine, this is a serious problem. Before when this happened, I disabled Ad Block and things went to normal. But this is not working today.
- CarinaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Have you tried to clear your forms cache?
Let us know if the problem persists.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 10:30 AMThanks for your response. Now, inexplicably, it works.
This is the second time this has happened - not working and then, for no
apparent reason, working again.
Thanks for you quick response.
- CarinaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 10:40 AM
I'm glad to hear it. You are very welcome.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need support.