- Javier LópezAsked on February 24, 2014 at 12:02 PM
For example, a person has 5 minutes to answer the form since it opens
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 01:12 PM
Hi, I was checking into our Form Widgets, there are some timers to track how long a user takes to fill out the form, however, I think what you are looking for is to have the form submitted once the time is over, or disable the fields, so submitters will not be able to continue filling the form out, right?
I have requested this feature to our second level, but we can not assure you if this is going to be implemented, or how long it will take to be implemented. If you have another question please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- abarejoAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 01:29 PM
What interests me is to get a measure of "efficiency" in a form. To do this, I put 20 questions on a form and I wanted to give 5 minutes to answer. After 5 minutes the form is closed. I think it's impossible to do for your answer, no?
- CarinaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 02:29 PM
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- abarejoAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 08:53 AM
I have a new question: Could send it the form automatically, when time finish?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 10:14 AM
That's even more trickier - as the submit button is an 'onClick' action.... But...
Please tell us more about it on a new thread and we shall assist as much as possible to help you build that solution.