- townhouseAsked on February 24, 2014 at 03:11 PM
is there anyway of changing the text were is says 'Credit card' to 'Credit or debit card'?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 03:22 PM
If you're referring to the text on the Credit Card field then that's possible by injecting custom CSS codes to your form. Let us know the form you are working on so we can provide you the CSS codes.
We will wait for your reply.
- townhouseAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 04:14 PM
Hello - thanks for coming back to me - here is the form: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/40504061552342
where is says credit card above the first name and last name on the payment part at the bottom if that can be changed to Debit or Credit cards that would help
- CarinaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 05:02 PM
Please try to inject the following css code:
content: "Debit or ";
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:58 PM
If that's field specific, you can try the following CSS codes. This applies to the two Credit Card text on your form.
#cid_6 table > tbody tr:first-child th:before,
content: "Debit or "
Hope this helps. Regards!
- townhouseAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:51 AM
Hi Guys - that works - thank you so much for your help :)
- alanjohnAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 05:30 PM
I tried this and it works fine on the number field (which now says Debit or Credit Card Number) but not on the heading. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 07:14 PM
Please create a new thread for your question and include the form URL so we can provide you the correct CSS codes.
Thanks and Regards!