- rockcoopAsked on February 24, 2014 at 06:05 PM
I need to only have a certain amount of each item. it seems like you have gotten rid of the tool to do that. how can I do it now?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 06:31 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I took a look at your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40534936503958 (Is that the one?) and saw you already have a total field.
You can extend each product by adding custom properties which carry their own prices and can show the sub-total for each selection.
I'm may not have understood your question completetly - why not tell us how you want your form to respond? The feature you are looking for may have been integrated in a different way - or we can provide possible workarounds.
- rockcoopAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 06:40 PMI need to set a limit on some of our items.
- rockcoopAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 06:40 PMI am not able to see how to do that. HELP please
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 07:08 PM
What about setting a quantity option for each item? you can set a limit up to 1, 2, 3 , etc., per item
Please see this test form
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 07:10 PM
Or are you willing to have a Product quantity stock limit. To be able to set amount of quantity to be sold (stock limit) on the payment gateway? This way a kind of counter will be set up, let's say 10, and the payment integration would be able to discount and set a new counter
- rockcoopAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:10 PMyes a stock limit would be perfect. how could i go about that?
- CesarAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I do believe the feature being discussed, currently does not exist within JotForm, nevertheless various tickets have been created requesting such feature in the past (here and here). If you wish we can also escalate a ticket on your thread in regards to such feature request.
Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA for when this feature would be available, nor can we promise this feature will be implemented at all. In any case adding the ticket of a feature request may add further momentum to having such feature taken into consideration by the development team.