- francesdayAsked on July 12, 2011 at 01:43 PM
I have had a form active for a few months but it is no longer required. I have been to My Account Settings and clicked Cancel. This just exits the entire web page. How do I cancel the form and the payment?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 01:49 PM
Cancelling your subscription from your account settings will redirect you to the proper payment gateway for your payment method. That is, either Paypal.com for Paypal paid subscription, or Plimus.com for credit card paid ones.
I wanted to cancel your subscription for you so I tried looking up the subscription on Plimus using the email address associated with your Jotform account, but to no avail.
If you have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.
- francesdayAnswered on July 13, 2011 at 04:09 AMHi Neil
Thanks for your prompt reply. The payment is made through PayPal and I have now been through and cancelled it (my email for PayPal is different from Jotform, so that’s why you couldn’t find it I expect).
Perhaps a note could be added to the website to the effect that it will take you to the appropriate site for cancellation – or at least open it in another window. I got very confused because I already had a tab open in my browser to PayPal, so when the Jotform page suddenly disappeared and PayPal popped up, it looked to me as thought the Jotform page had crashed.
Good support from you, as usual – thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 13, 2011 at 05:28 AM
Thank you for your suggestion on how we can improve the process.
At the moment we don't have a billing portal that's why we outsource
our billing operations to Plimus and PayPal so that we can focus on
making JotForm better.
As of the moment I can see that you already have cancelled your account.
Thanks for using JotForm.