- azaniahAsked on February 25, 2014 at 01:04 AM
People are comlaining that the dropdown box doesnt work in IE and there fore they cannot submit.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:03 AM
Which version of IE they are using. I do not think there is any issue with dropdown field reported. I just created a demo form with dropdown field and tested it in IE 8 & 9 and it seems to work just fine.
The form URL which you have shared does not have any dropdown field. Do get back to us with the correct form URL or the web page URL where you have your form embedded and we will take a look.
- ksjones24Answered on February 25, 2014 at 08:55 AM
I provided the wrong URL. It should be http://form.jotform.us/form/40215852665152
- ksjones24Answered on February 25, 2014 at 08:59 AM
I was able to test on the latest version of IE 11. I am not sure what each of the other individual users may be using. You will see that the drop box does not show up at all for State Traveling From.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I was able to reproduce the issue using IE11 in Windows 8.1 so let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check and investigate the cause of the issue.
For now, if possible, instead of the Widget, use the Dropdown field with US States enabled on the Special Options tab: