- ebartoshAsked on February 25, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Yesterday I was working on my form (http://jotformpro.com/form/40506713689965), and lost quite a bit of work. I went back to my revision history, and it had retained my changes, so I reverted it back. However, when I go in to view or edit the form, it is not the revised version (fields are missing, there is no formatting, conditions are lost, etc). Please let me know if you need further clarification, hoping you guys are once again able to help me out!
Thanks so much!
- CarinaAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Have you tried to revert to other versions? Maybe there was some error with the process and it can be corrected by reverting again back and forth.
If this doesn't solve please get back to us so we can try other solutions.
- ebartoshAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 11:37 AM
I have tried this several times with different versions of the form, and though on the Revision History screen it says it has been reverted, it never is changed back on the form itself.
- CarinaAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 12:03 PM
I forwarded this difficulty to our development team so they can review this matter further. They will get back to you with more details.
Meanwhile on a previous thread (How can I change the size of my hover box?) I had to clone your form to do some tests. If it is of help you can clone it:
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 01:59 AM
which version do you want to revert your form to? And, are you using sub user functionality?
- ebartoshAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 03:19 PM
I'm wanting to revert my form to the most recent one on the Revisions page. And yes, there is one other subuser.
- ebartoshAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 03:24 PM
The version from 9:43 on the 25th would be wonderful.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 04:18 PM
Your message has reached our developer - you shall be updated as soon as possible.
Thank you for the update.