- Robert PetelleAsked on February 25, 2014 at 11:31 AM
THe client needs to collect 40 info fields from the end customer. They also would like to show product pics and allow the customer to choose colors, etc. Can this be done?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 01:13 PM
Majority of the requirements may be possible with Jotform but some may not. If your clients have an example, please share it to us so we can check.
Furthermore, I would suggest to check the following guides and create a test form so you can see the output:
-How To Add Options In The Payment Form-This guide allows you to add a few properties to each product item.
- WebdesignbybobAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:25 PMWhat I'm trying to do is a better version of what I am producing for him here. (Early draft)Thanks in advance for your ideas, Welvin!Bob
- WebdesignbybobAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:30 PMWhat I'm trying to do is a better version of what I am producing for him
here. (Early draft)
1168 Angle Rd.
Dunedin, Fl. 34698
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 05:08 PM
Yes that's possible. Checkbox with images option can be achieved by using this widget.
It is also possible to use image codes on the checkbox/radio button options. Here's how:
1. Add a checkbox tool to your form
2. Click Options from one of its properties found on top.
3. Paste your HTML image code. Example:
<img alt="" src="https://www.jotform.com/image/yourimage.png" style="width: 41px; height:28px; " align="absmiddle"> Label here!
Replace the sample image URL to your image URL and its dimensions (bolded numbers). You can also add labels if you prefer. Check this visual guide:
Hope this helps!