- dwelseAsked on February 25, 2014 at 02:26 PM
Hi , my form "Quote Form" at www.bookprinting.co.nz has started showing an error message which is...Oops!Request for /accounts did not respond properly.When the form is submitted.Can you please advise what is causing this.many thanksDave Else
- pinoytechAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:28 PM
I've clone your form to investigate the issue but I wasn't able to reproduce it. However, when I check your stand alone form, I was able to reproduce the issue.
I think the issue is had something to do with AWeber integration. Can you please try this workaround?
1. Remove AWeber integration
2. Submit a test entry/submission
3. If test entry/submission successfully submitted, re-integrate your form again to AWeber.
Please do update us for any progress.
- dwelseAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:50 PMThanks very much for your advise.
Removing the AWeber integration has fixed the problem
- pinoytechAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Good to hear that Dave. If you need our assistance again, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!