- campcolumbaAsked on July 12, 2011 at 06:23 PM
Currently we have emails being sent to one computer or two depending on the form and I want to add another email address to all of the forms that we are using at the moment. I also want to take off the email address that is only being used sometimes.
If you can help that would be great thank you
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 06:27 PM
Please see Send Form Emails to Multiple Recipients in our user guide.
If you need clarification on anything stated there, please let us know. We'll be glad to assist you.
- campcolumbaAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 06:40 PM
I still cant work it out, it still comes up with only one email address when i test it even after I do the comma after the first email address
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 06:58 PM
To which form(s) in your account are you referring? You have thirty-four (34) forms and the ones I have checked so far only have one email address each in the Recipient E-mail field of their notifications.
Looking forward to your response so we can get this issue resolved ASAP.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 08:34 PM
I have made the changes you requested. Please test the forms to ensure that the notifications are going to their intended addresses.
Incidentally, I noticed that two of your forms ("Previous Camper Details" and "Previous Leader/Volunteer Game On!!!") each have two notifications. Is there any particular reason for this? In each instance, I included the two addresses you wanted but except for the subject of the notifications I was unable to spot any differences between the first and second notification.
- campcolumbaAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 08:49 PM
Im not sure why there is two notifications I only need the two email addresses to be sent notificaton when a form comes in. Thank you
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 09:17 PM
Okay then. Go ahead and delete the second notification for each of those forms. Here's how:
1. Load the Previous Camper/s Game On!!! (Previous Camper Details) form into the form builder
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Email Alerts:
3. Click Notification 2:
4. Click the Delete button:
5. Save your form:
6. Repeat the above process for the Previous Leader/Volunteer Game On!!! form
That's it. After doing this, please let us know if everything is working okay.
- campcolumbaAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Thank you was able to do that and working as far as I know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 13, 2011 at 04:23 AM
Glad everything seems to be working, campcolumba.
Should you require help with anything else related to our product, do let us know. Our team is always willing to assist our users in whatever way we can.