- clmwaterlooAsked on February 25, 2014 at 09:07 PM
I get this message on a number of my forms
Do you know what is wrong
I receive the submissision to jotform but no email notification received
and also error message comesOops!Request for /accounts did not respond properlyI have tried cloning a form but am still receiving the error messageOne of many forms not workinghttp://form.jotform.ca/form/30067388216253
- CesarAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Kindly test your form at this time as I have been able to perform a test subsmission on the form. Do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.
- clmwaterlooAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 07:00 AM
THE PROBLEM IS STILL PERSISTING
Have problems still with forms on this page
As well as
- EliezerNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 09:58 AM
Upon testing some of the forms of your page I was able to submit the one of them with no issues:
But then, with other forms I was able to reproduce the issue:
However, this issue is related to the Aweber integration you have setup in your forms. So, please try this steps:
1. Remove AWeber integration
2. Submit a test entry/submission
3. If test entry/submission successfully submitted, re-integrate your form again to AWeber.
This has fixed the same issue to other users before.
Kindly inform us if this helps or if you need further assistance.
- clmwaterlooAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 12:45 PM