- asiacornerstoneAsked on July 13, 2011 at 01:17 AM
I am working on a new form. I will need to upgrade to a 1000 a month or maybe the higher one if all goes well. I am redirecting the replies to a url.
Will I also receive an email with their email details as well as obviously I need to keep their optin emails.
OK I found the answer al ready
BUT need another. been searching to find a responder to send to people who complete a form but cannnot find an option on this sitePage URL:
- brx250Answered on July 13, 2011 at 01:19 AMHi William,
First of all, thank you for choosing JotForm. As for your question, the details of the submissions made from your form can be seen both on your email and on your JotForm account. You can obtain their email details if you require them to by putting a field specified for their email information.
In addition, whenever you receive a notification email, you can reply to it and it will be received by the person who submitted the form. Same way if your customer receives an auto-response from the form she can reply to it and it will be sent to you. In order to do these, just open your form builder and follow these steps:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
Afterwards, you’ll see an envelope. "From" or "Reply To" email address on the top left corner and have recipient email address at the bottom right corner.
If you are sending a notification email that means:
- Reply-To address should be the person who fills the form. So, it is the email question entered on the form. If you do not want it to reply to sender, you can just leave this question empty and emails will come from "JotForm".
- Recipient address should be you. Enter your own email address.
If you are sending an auto-responder email that means:
- Reply-To address should be you. Enter your own email address.
- Recipient address should be the person who fills the form. So, it is the email question entered on the form.
Hope this helps! If you do have further issues, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support
- asiacornerstoneAnswered on July 13, 2011 at 02:45 AM
All sorted now.orry should read up here first
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 13, 2011 at 05:16 AM
Good to know you're able to resolve your issue.
If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.