- delbuysAsked on February 26, 2014 at 06:55 AM
Im trying to hide the error message 'There are errors on this page. Please fix them before continuing' on this form: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/40562191267353
I've added the CSS which has hidden the red highlight, and error messages but not the one under the next button.
- CarinaAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 09:37 AM
You can delete this message.
To do so, please got to "Preferences">"Advanced settings"> "Edit form warnings". Then locate this message and click to delete:
Click ok and then save. The message will not be shown anymore but navigation will only be possible after user fill in all the required fields.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- delbuysAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Very helpful. Thank you!
- CarinaAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:08 AM
You're most welcome.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- delbuysAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Also is there a way to keep the 'next' and back buttons and a fixed position as they keep moving up and down depending on the fields above?
- CarinaAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM
We try to have one question per thread, so they can be useful to other users. I kindly ask you to open a new thread so we can be of assistance to you.