What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can it get the jot form to enter on excelAsked by p2v on February 26, 2014 at 09:38 AM
I have students enrolling on a jot form, I then print these forms to enter into a data list on excel. Just wondering if there is a way I can get them to upload into an excel sheet. Even to be able to copy and paste would be good but when copying you have to select individual words/names and paste.
There are several options available in JotForm to download your submissions in excel spreadsheet:
1. Google spreadsheet integration: You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet which will send a copy of the submission record to the integrated google spreadsheet automatically. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. Export to excel: You can export your submission data in a downloadable excel spreadsheet. The following guide should help you achieve this : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3. Create excel report: You can create an excel report as well. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
I have reqad this in this Jotform HELP article
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
I hope I helped you !