- coachderemerAsked on February 26, 2014 at 01:55 PM
1. I open my form - clicked Integration - clicked 'Google Drive Integration - clicked 'Authenticate'
2. Selected the Google account I wanted to use (I have multiple accounts) - clicked accept to all the access questions
3. Received the following message: 'Authorization Successful! Click next to continue' - click 'next'
4. Entered Main folder name and left submission folder set at -Auto-
5. click next - I receive Integration Ready and gives me a path to my Google Docs
6. However, the path is going to my other Google Docs account.
7. I removed the integration and tried it again and got the same result (4 times)
I am not sure if this matters, but I have a regular Paypal (not Pro) widget in the form.
What am I doing wrong?
Is there a way I can change the path to the correct Google Docs folder?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 05:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes- your sessions which are saved on your browser are probably defaulting to the main account - or the one you signed on with.
Use a different browser from the one with the signed in sessions to do the integration, then it should send to the correct drive folder this time.
Let us know.