What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Using Google doc to transfer dataAsked by coachderemer on February 26, 2014 at 01:55 PM
1. I open my form - clicked Integration - clicked 'Google Drive Integration - clicked 'Authenticate'
2. Selected the Google account I wanted to use (I have multiple accounts) - clicked accept to all the access questions
3. Received the following message: 'Authorization Successful! Click next to continue' - click 'next'
4. Entered Main folder name and left submission folder set at -Auto-
5. click next - I receive Integration Ready and gives me a path to my Google Docs
6. However, the path is going to my other Google Docs account.
7. I removed the integration and tried it again and got the same result (4 times)
I am not sure if this matters, but I have a regular Paypal (not Pro) widget in the form.
What am I doing wrong?
Is there a way I can change the path to the correct Google Docs folder?
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes- your sessions which are saved on your browser are probably defaulting to the main account - or the one you signed on with.
Use a different browser from the one with the signed in sessions to do the integration, then it should send to the correct drive folder this time.
Let us know.