- rebirthdesignAsked on February 27, 2014 at 01:26 AM
So I have a preference turned out so that users cannot submit using the same email address.
If a user does, this is the auto-generated pop-up error message.
How can I customize this so that it says something along the lines:
Sorry that email address has already been used. Please submit with a different email.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 03:12 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please follow this simple steps on how to change/translate form warnings.
1. On edit mode of form, click "Setup & Embed" and then "Preferences"
2. Go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and click "Edit Form Warnings"
3. Click the message you wish to change then click OK after the changes you made.
Hope you find this helpful. If you need further assistance, please let us know.