- tiannamccallaAsked on February 27, 2014 at 01:26 PM
I am just trying to find out the best form company I can use and I just want to know can I style your forms using css/html??
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 03:18 PM
You can inject CSS codes to your form directly on the form builder if you want to. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Or, feel free to customize the form by editing its form source code.
If we can be of further assistance, let us know here.
- CristinaDaviesAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 05:07 PM
how can i change the height of my fields
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 07:55 PM
To change the height of any field, do the following:
1. Get the field id by following this linked guide - if you can't locate the ID we can assist with that.
2. Use the following CSS based on the field ID:
You can adjust the px value to change the height as you desire
3. Inject the CSS rule into your form using the guide provided by my colleague.
Why not create your form, try this out, and let us know if you hit a bump.