- patricciaAsked on February 27, 2014 at 07:30 PM
My customers are having issues paying. The submission will not go through. Is your site down. Plus all of my forms are gone. When I go to edit my forms. I see the forms, but it will only let me view one old form and I have several forms.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 10:28 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you but our site is working just fine.
Upon checking your account, I found that all your forms are there in your account. Please check the screenshot below:
On your issue of not able to edit forms, it could be a browser related cache issue. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? If not then please do so and that should solve your problem. The following guide should help you: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM
For your issue related to unable to submit form: I did check one of your payment form "WSCSC" and I was able to replicate the issue you are having. The payment question always says that it is required even if all the input fields have value. Is that the problem you are also facing? Please check the screenshot below:
Do get back to us and we will investigate this further.
- patricciaAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 11:20 PMNew response receivedYes, this is the problem.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 02:21 AM
I have already responded to you on the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/339903-Payment-tool-is-not-working-?entrymessage=10732640770