- rageabejuelaAsked on February 28, 2014 at 07:35 AMYour other thread does not work. http://www.jotform.com/answers/232831-Insert-and-mp3-player-audio-to-the-form An mp3 file in my form will be great! While people fill up on my form, they will also enjoy the music.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I can think of two ways -
1. Create a page on your website with the MP3 encoded in an audio element as shown here.
Using that page, create an Iframe using the freetext HTML field:
Here's a test form: http://myjotform.com/form/40584678269571?
Here's the Iframe on the demo form:
<p><iframe src="https://shots.jotform.com/titus/audiofile.html" frameborder="0"></iframe></p>
Here's the Iframe source HTML:
<audio controls autoplay="autoplay">
<source src="//www.w3schools.com/html/horse.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
<source src="//www.w3schools.com/html/horse.ogg" type="audio/ogg">
<embed height="50" width="100" src="horse.mp3">
Let us know if this helps.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM
2. The other way would be to upload your MP3 to soundcloud - then use our widget to play it on the form.
With this method - you could put a playlist on the form -
- ZaineAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 11:08 PM
Your example isn't working?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 11:32 PM
I checked the form given by Titus and it is not working, but here is another example about the same: https://form.jotform.com/61558969399986
You need to follow the same steps as above, create an HTML file with the source code given, but when you embed this HTML into your form you may also use our iFrame widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/app/iframe_embed
You only will need to set a width and height values.
If you still have questions regarding to this, pelase open a new thread, we will be glad to help you.
- bergpropertiesAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 09:27 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 11:29 PM
Since it is an old thread, your query has been moved to a new thread and shall be addressed there shortly.