- stonehillcollegeAsked on June 30, 2010 at 08:19 AMThere are 3-4 people that will be making forms at our company. Can I create multiple usernames and passwords?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 01, 2010 at 08:23 AMSure, you can create multiple accounts.
- asdf84Answered on July 01, 2010 at 12:49 PMAh, but is there a way multiple users can collaborate on the same set of forms?
- MarkAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 12:39 AM
I have the same question. I'm working with a group of of people. So the forms we create - we would all like access to the same account, emails, alerts, submissions, etc...
Is there a way to do that. So each of us have access to the same JotJorm acct? Because we'd all like to receive the emails alerting to new submissions, etc...
I'd appreciate any feedback.
- allanftdAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:01 AM
If it is not much of an issue, you can share your JotForm account with your other colleagues. At this time, multiple users for a single JotForm account is not offered. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You can, however, create email notifications and have it sent to multiple email addresses. Just separate each email address by a comma and space if you have more than one recipient email addresses. For example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc...
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- packetdog2000Answered on February 07, 2012 at 04:20 PM
Any updates on this? I need atleast a reporting access to a form. Thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 04:31 PM
I would like to inform you that reporting access feature is already available, it also comes with the password protection option. Please take a look at the following article: Grid Listing
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for using our services!