- MobileonixAsked on March 01, 2014 at 04:35 PM
Hi Guys ,I have completed this form 2 times and paid but do not
see any data or emails from the data I have filled ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 06:52 PM
Hi, are you saying that you have not received your email notifications? Have you checked your spam folder?Please contact with your email provider and request them to add JotMail's IP Addresses to their whitelist.
JOTFORM IP LIST:
- MobileonixAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 07:17 AM
Hi Mate ,I have entered data 2 times to the form and do not even see my entries ?
I clicked and paid as well but In submissions I see nothing .Payments went through ok though :((
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Our apologies! I've checked your form, but I couldn't find any payment field to it: http://www.jotformpro.com/Mobileonix/steunans. Did you remove it?
I also checked your form notification email settings, and I noticed that your Sender Email is the same as the recipient email. Please kindly change any of the settings to test the form. Using a different email address should resolve that. If not, please update us here.
We also advise checking this guide for more solutions on this kind of issue: How To Setup Email Alerts To Prevent NOT Receiving Email Alerts & Bouncing Issues
- MobileonixAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Yes sorry got that fixed cheers
- CarinaAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 02:25 PM
If you need further assistance, kindly let us know.