- lwintersteinAsked on July 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I have mutiple forms. Regardless of which form I choose and which option I pick (edit, preview, submission), it always brings up the same form. I can't access the other forms. How can this be fixed?
- lwintersteinAnswered on July 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM
I was using Firefox but have switched to Internet Explorer and that seems to have solved the problem.
- allanftdAnswered on July 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM
We're glad that you figured out the solution to your concern. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM
You may also try emptying your Firefox's cache and see if it changes anything.
To empty cache in Firefox:
1. Press Ctrl - Shift - Delete all at the same time
2. In the Clear Recent History popup, uncheck the stuff that you don't want cleared but be sure to keep Cache checked
3. Choose the timeframe to clear, preferably 'Everything' for cache
4. Click Clear Now
I'm suggesting this since we advise against using Internet Explorer for creating your forms. Let us know if clearing cache in Firefox helps or not. We're looking forward to your response. Thank you!
- NoirAnswered on July 15, 2011 at 02:05 AM
Terrific answer! didnt help at all XD