- billwwwAsked on June 30, 2010 at 04:47 PMCan the Feedback Button be modified to use in IFrame?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 01, 2010 at 08:52 AMHave you tried using it within an IFrame? I might work. Give it a try.
- billwwwAnswered on July 03, 2010 at 09:30 AMHow would this be done?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".
5. Copy and paste this code to your web site.
- billwwwAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Since I am using Office Live, I must copy/paste using IFrame. But, if I want to include the feedback button on the same webpage, I cannot copy/paste using iFrame, as the Feedback button is not written in iFrame. So the above answer, date July 12, will not work. Or, I do not understand how to modify the Feedback button to use in Office Live. Please advise. Thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM
We have never tested the feedback button on Office Live. So, it is hard to say why it wouldn't work.
Adding this to our bug list.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:42 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form" wizard.
On new Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)