- perduevisionAsked on July 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM
My developer wants to use the form on a joomla site and needs to have the raw code so he can edit it within the different pages of the site. Where can I get the raw code?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 14, 2011 at 12:54 PM
To get the form's full source code:
1. While in edit mode, click Setup & Embed
2. Click the Embed Form button to bring up the embed wizard
3. Choose Source
4. Copy the codes provided on the succeeding screen
Note that using Source for embedding has its disadvantages. First, the edited form (source) will not be saved onto our site. Also, any changes you make to your form in our site will not reflect on the embedded source.
Another thing to take note is that you must be careful in deleting fields in the Form Builder and editing the source codes to avoid losing data.
If you have other queries or concerns, please do let us know. We would love to hear from you soon. Cheers!