- uscpahrcAsked on June 30, 2010 at 10:03 PMMy form only correctly displays in Mozilla Firefox. Conditional questions randomly appear on my form when displayed in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 01, 2010 at 08:58 AMCan you send us the URL of the page that has this problem on IE and Chrome?
- laurentideseconomiqueAnswered on August 16, 2010 at 03:26 PM
Was there a solution IDed to this problem?.... I have the same issue?
- laurentideseconomiqueAnswered on September 01, 2010 at 01:12 PM
Here is our link... sorry for the delay:
The site is in dev mode (FYI). In this case it's in Firefox, the form over laps content below. In EI the content overlaped to the side (right side).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 02, 2010 at 10:11 AM
I think you should use IFrame code instead. It has a static height so it should overlap like this.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form",
3. Click on "Advanced Options",
4. Click on "IFrame Code" and copy the form code.